Norconsulting Group is looking for an-International Security company located in Laussane for an Ecosystem Engineer.
Our ideal candidate has the next skills
- Relevant experience in ecosystem design and/or skills gained via formal education.
- Experience in research and design of sustainable ecosystems, crafting community guidelines and rules for producing and/or maintaining public goods and/or commons.
- You view communities as interconnected organisms, and examine each aspect to amplify positive loops, and achieve higher degrees of trust. Also,
- Experience in working closely with developer communities, engineers and product owners to translate customer needs to tangible results.
- Good communication skills, you are an educator that acts a mentor to team members to improve their skills.
- Hability to express clearly your ideas, and thinking, both graphically and in writing. through asynchronous communication environments
- You’re fluent in English (French is an asset, but not a requirement).
- Great ability to explain, communicate and influence a broad audience (from highly technical to managerial) on subjects like complex systems, ecosystem stacks, open standards, positive loops, expressing concisely and accessibly otherwise hard concepts.
- Ability to translate initial experiments into requirements, and map to system view.
- Build strong link with in-house and cross-department developer teams, curate the ongoing collaboration with Linux Foundation and other global commons, act as the source of competitive positioning as well as product inspiration.
- Have meaningful impact on the design work of the Digital Lab, very early in the journey, and later implementation of resilient ecosystems
- Collaborate closely with our distributed systems and development team to build solid foundation for future product development Your team