1. Gathering the business requirements for the application from the client, discussing the functional modifications and enhancements with the client.
2. Understanding the functional requirements of the project, interacting with client and analysts to handle system related issues.
3. Mapping new enhancements and module modifications with existing workflow and highlighting all issues for the client that deals with system modifications.
4. Understanding of Present Architecture of various systems and functionality .
5. Designing and developing/support business intelligence case models, reports, dashboards, Transformer models, Power play cubes, Views and Jobs using IBM Cognos tools.
6. Having good experience in Framework Manager, SQL/PLSQL, Cognos Administration.
7. Should have knowledge/experience in migrating the Cognos security groups from access manger to Windows AD.
8. Should be aware about knowledge of Qlick View tool as well – not mandatory.
9. Should have some knowledge on Dev OPS tool like(GitHub, Jenkins & Pythons) along with PL/SQL.
Miguel Melwani Diepenbroek
Mob: 0034 691423693 | 0034 914367379