Senior Python backend engineer (m / f / d) in permanent position
• Design and make data-driven decisions about microservices architecture and technologies
• Take responsibility for operational services in a production environment
• Practical coding to professionalize and accelerate product development.
• Contribute to the team's work with good quality, well-tested, and scalable code
• Set a good example and understand the values within the company
• Design and develop event-driven microservices with an emphasis on highly scalable, robust and available systems
• Design and implement APIs and components for our instant trip planning service
• Work closely with product managers on development best practices
• Participate in various agile ceremonies with the team
• You are an expert in developing scalable applications in Python 3 using modern frameworks
• Comfortable working in event-driven B2C or B2B architecture environments
• Open source RDBMS tools; including but not limited to Postgres or MySQL
• Git version control with GitHub, GitLab or Bamboo
• You are familiar with agile ceremonies after working in Scrum or Kanban
• Experience already in modern Python frameworks such as Sanic, Flask or Tornado
• Successful experience in developing and maintaining public APIs
• Experience with Docker containers and orchestration tools (Kubernetes or Docker Swarm)
• Experience with cloud technologies and serverless architecture with AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Experience with Big Data NoSQL databases with MongoDB, DynamoDB or Cassandra.
• Familiar with conversational tools like Slack and Confluence
What the company offers you:
• An international team from over 15 countries with an open and inclusive culture
• Flexible working hours in a modern start-up office near downtown Munich
• Regular team events, including the famous Oktoberfest
• Supportive leadership that promotes professional development
• Competitive and fair remuneration with clear growth opportunities
• Fresh fruit every week, healthy breakfast, and regular team lunches.
• Industry-specific travel discounts and other travel benefits
Does this job offer sound interesting to you but does not match your profile or what you are currently looking for professionally? You can still contact me because I have open vacancies in the SAP / IT area. Together we can find a suitable position for you. I look forward to your detailed application documents. I am also available to answer any questions you may have over the firstname.lastname@example.org