Software Development Team Lead
We are looking for a Software Development Team Lead which will lead and grow a top international team to be based in Munich.
You’ll be responsible for establishing clear plans, goals and metrics for our high performing, outcome-oriented team to ensure the technical availability and performance of the platform and will develop processes to improve our new features delivery time and quality.
You’ll provide direction and inspiration to our Python developers while enabling career progression and a rewarding work environment.
- Together with our founders and the product, frontend and DevOps teams you build the core product of the company.
- Grow and lead a team of 7-10 exceptional Python and Golang engineers.
- Demonstrate your leadership skills through motivation, inspiration and trust.
- Enable our strong growth by attracting & recruiting top-notch talent.
- Together with our DevOps lead, ensure and measure the availability and performance of the APIs of our high-performance microservices.
- Continuously improve our product development cycle focusing on velocity, reliability, quality, scalability and reliability.
- Strongly shape and implement the engineering strategy and vision of our platform, scout and implement new technology trends.
- You are the role model and live our company values like agility, enthusiasm for technological perfection, clarity in communication and in the way we build solutions as well as empowerment and ownership.
- You have experience in building, growing and leading agile engineering team.
- You have already proven your mastery of software development and operations in the SaaS world
- You have experience in dealing with relevant concepts like DevOps and Scrum
- You have been responsible for a team of more than 4 people; optimising team performance, KPI’s and metrics in agile, product-focused environments.
- You showed hands-on management and technical decision-making skills.
- You put strong emphasis on accountability, performance & team spirit.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and product-focused start-up.
- You speak and write fluent English.
What to expect
- Python development experience with building scalable and resilient architectures.
- Designing and operating processes like architecture management, incident management, etc.
- Familiar with approaches like continuous deployment, infrastructure-as-code and containerisation.
- German is not required, but a plus.
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning products.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Clear development paths for your career.
- Regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.