We are looking for an experienced service desk analyst to work for an internal project of European Commission.
Location: Brussels (remote work is only allowed during COVID-19 restrictions apply, otherwise, the position will be onsite!)
Contract type: Employment OR freelancer (B2B)
Nature of the tasks
- User guidance and support regarding the use of the information system
- Follow-up of incidents and users requests
- Incidents analysis and risks assessment on the best course of action
- Writing user documentation
- Deliver guidance and coaching
- Testing of the application to reproduce incidents and later, to confirm that it has been fixed.
- Execute and put in place procedures when the system does not behave asexpected (may require the adaption and execution of SQL queries).
- Liaise with the development team on incident analysis and middle/long term solutions
- Liaise with users to understand their need and identify the most
- appropriate reply
- Be a team player to insure the most optimal workload and efficiency of the support tea
Knowledge and skills
If you interested, please apply now! and we will contact you.
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance and support of information systems
- Good understanding of information systems matters
- Knowledge of wiki and collaborative tools
- Knowledge of large organisation administrative business processes
- Good knowledge of analysis techniques
- Understanding of software development and agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of RDMS, SQL Developer and SQL queries
- Able to read logs
- Strong capacity in preparing, explaining and writing an analysis
- Good communication / writing skills