We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to work for an internal project of European Commission.
Location: Brussels (remote work is only allowed during COVID-19 restrictions apply, otherwise, the position will be onsite!)
Contract type: Employment OR freelancer (B2B).
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Web/CMS development technologies, for the most advanced digital experiences that reach Commission stakeholders across multiple channels
- Analysis and review of usability, functional and non-functional requirements
- Specification and design of PHP applications
- Conduct the development of PHP applications through prototypes and pilots
- Liaise with other project teams as necessary to address cross-project interdependencies
Are you interested? Then, apply now and we will contact with you as soon as possible.
- Strong knowledge and experience of PHP and web services techniques
- Good experience in frontend technologies (Angular, Vue) and backend frameworks (Laravel)
- Proven knowledge of database modelling in SQL and NoSQL databases eg. MySQL, Oracle, MongoDb, ElasticSearch…
- Experience of responsive design and UX best practices, along with fast prototyping (e.g.: interactive mock-ups) approaches and tools
- Experience working in agile environments using Scrum (or similar) and via innovative/interactive techniques to engage customers during project
- Ability to cope with the fast changing technologies used in web applications management and willingness to learn new technologies with fast experimentation cycles