Do you thrive when developing complex embedded SW used to control industry-leading technologies in the world of sports?
Then we can offer you an exciting opportunity in our Embedded Software Team. As we keepgrowing, we constantly strive to further develop, produce and deploy our market-leading sports tracking solutions. These new products are based on embedded Linux in x86 environments and ARM microcontrollers - we are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated Embedded SW Senior Developer. You will be joining a growing team of currently 7 embedded SW developers.
Are you our next Senior Embedded SW Developer?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D Software and Hardware Engineers, Mobile Application Team, and Server Management Team. You will have the opportunity to engage with various technologies such as sensors for radar and vision data, external interfaces such as Ethernet, Wi-Fi & USB, various internal interfaces, and sensors such as hall sensors, gyros, GPS and inclinometers.
Do you strive for SW reuse and robust SW platform designs?
We are in the process of designing and building the next generation modular radar platform. As a senior developer, you will be responsible for driving the designs from idea to product launch together with the rest of the team.
What will you be doing?
Working with product development & supporting existing products:
Next-generation embedded SW platform:
- Programming/debugging Linux user code in C/C++ and Python
- Application and Platform development
- Participate in daily scrum
What are we looking for?
- Be part of an experienced platform team working with designs and implementations
- At times take the track lead role during different development phases
- Document designs and decisions
- Sharing knowledge and good programming habits
- Master or BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- Preferably +5 years in a similar position
- Experience in C and C++ programming
- Worked with embedded Linux (preferable Yocto)
- Experience with Linux network stack and network skills in general
- Experience in Python programming
- An Agile mindset and knowledge of Scrum methodologies
- Experience with SW architecture, designs and implementation of software systems
- Knowledge of GNU tools (GCC, GDB), Azure DevOps, GIT, etc.
- You thrive when having many “balls in the air”
- English as a working language
- Proactive attitude
- Like to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Curious and an open mind towards new technologies and ideas
- A sense of humor