Are you a talented QA engineer with an interest in testing computer games?
This position offers you a unique opportunity to work with the development of a product composed of various hardware and software platforms. Your input and way of challenging existing working routines will be appreciated, and you get to work with a cool, market-leading brand!
You will become part of a cross-functional team of skilled developers, QA’s, UI/UX, product owners, etc. and you will have the chance to impact your own way of working. Therefore, your success and well-being depend on your ability to work independently as well as team oriented. The company culture is open, informal and fun – and they continuously aim to heighten their quality as well as the individuals’ capabilities and skills.
As a QA Engineer, your key task is to help the company make the right products in high quality through design, maintenance, and execution of test scripts, test cases, scenarios and more. We strive to develop and run automated testing, yet manual testing is also part of the job.
The ideal candidate for the position:
- Has a relevant education in Computer Science or equivalent (minimum bachelor level)
- Senior profile with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within QA
- Proven experienced within classic software test using test cases and bug tracking software
- Proven experience with manual testing
- Has high attention to details and takes great pride in the quality of his/her work
- Proactively seeks to improve our processes and tools
- Enjoys a collaborative work environment.
It will also be a plus if you have:
- Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience with programming in C# or Java
- Experience with automated testing