View all jobs
IAM Project ManagerWarsaw, Poland
- Minimum experience required: +10 years in total.
- Responsible for overall project deliverable.
- Coordination with Client SPOC and internal team members.
- Ensures timely availability/follow-up of required documentation and information, including Technical Architecture and clarifications.
- Interaction between onshore and offshore resources and ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Conduct meetings to review the Service deliverables, the overall framework for the project, key project task areas, confirmation on milestones
- Monitor and report on project progress, providing timely updates to the leadership team
- Escalation in case of any issues impacting the deliverables/ timelines
- Create and manage project plans, ensuring the appropriate resourcing is in place
- Manage risks and issues to resolution
- Hands on with project and scrum teams, proactively removing blockers through problem solving
- Strong organisational skills, ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks under pressure
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Exposure to Identity and Access Management Concept