We are looking for a Solution Architect specialised in .Net, Elastic Search, PMBOK and c# for one of our clients in Brussels.
- Format functional analysis for the Central Access Point ETIAS as the basis for its development and providing with a development proposal.
- Analyse the format of the transactions/messages that will be used to exchange data with national partners.
- Drawing up the application architecture for the development of the ETIAS Web application and functionalities, taking into account the existing integration platform in preparation for enlargement with other possible national and European applications.
- Collect the number of transaction requirements between the National systems and the Central system.
- You have +5 years' experience in a similar role.
- You have at least 5 years' experience with: .Net, Angular, C#, Elastic Search, PMBOK, Prince 2, Scrum, STD, UML, Web services.
- Knowledge of Application Management and expertise in service-oriented architecture and integration.
- You are fluent (C1) in English, French and Dutch.