Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on creating value for people living with neurology and immunology conditions.
To reinforce this team, we are looking for a PMO Implementation Manager.
- Define, design and implement a governing model for our transversal DMSO PMO, by engaging main stakeholders and aligning with the other governance bodies
- Prepare and consolidate a projects and programs portfolio, define the best tool to manage it and take car of good adherence from all DMSO functions to nurture it
- Define and implement a transversal prioritisation tool and a portfolio dashboard (KPI's, health status, stage and gates follow-up,...)
- Prepare a communication model with the functional PMO's and the other DMSO governance bodies
- Identify and implement quick-wins in 2020
- Define potential capacity management tools and develop a pilot. Investigate how to implement scenario planning within our portfolio
- Align ways of doing and tools of our DMSO PMO with the ones of the functional PMOs
- Define a training and coaching plan of our PM's community
- Increase project culture and mindset within DMSO
- The candidate will need to work closely with all the DMSO departments and people
- The scope also includes stakeholders management from associated departments like IT, finance, QA, RA, sites,...
- Strong experience in designing and implementing PMO (projects/programs management office), through different departments, including establishing and deploying governance
- Strong experience in developing and deploying portfolio's, and in planning/resource capability and systems
- Experience in project / program management and associated tools. A certification in PMP, Prince2, Agile, Lean or equivalent will be seen as an asset
- Knowledge of planisware is an asset
- Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, including remotely
- Good communicator and listener
- Robust knowledge of change management
- You are agile to gain commitment, proactive, accountable, resilient, with a positive mindset
Consulting mission until min. end of 2021 (could be extended).