Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Group Technology is The IT function is responsible for building, maintaining applications and systems infrastructure with the capacity and capability to achieve our goal to be the best global financial services firm. IT supports the entire Bank for a wide range of systems and functions. Services range from business consultancy and technical architecture to analysis, solution development and project management.
This role is responsible for production stability, incident / request / problem management and providing L1 and L2 application support for critical applications and technologies like API management infrastructure (APIGEE) and Cassandra which serves as a backbone for client and field applications in WM USA.
Are you an expert when it comes to tools like APIGEE, CASSANDRA, etc.. Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• Support business application and related infrastructure across several technical domains
• This role is responsible for production stability and availability and providing L1 and L2 application support for critical applications and technologies like API management infrastructure and Cassandra which serves as a backbone for client and field applications
• Role requires L2 support for client and field incidents / requests reported to service group.
• API Management Infrastructure is the strategic platform for which all WM USA applications will be connecting to for API management and also will be used by WMAP program and a strong team is needed to handle these additional workloads.
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are supported with highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working with the Client and Field Facing Application Support Group team. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold – clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
• 5-7 years of hands-on experience with JAVA & UNIX environment
• Experience in APIGEE and CASSANDRA management is a must with relative experience of 1-2 years
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
• ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
• Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
• Operating in a Global team environment
• good Knowledge of financial domain especially Wealth Management
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- • Honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
- • Highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
- • Able to support multiple projects at any given time
- • Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
- • Customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels