Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
: Zürich, Switzerland
If you’re looking for a position that brings personal growth and fulfillment then this is the right place for you. For you to thrive in this environment; you should be dynamic, willing to collaborate with our clients and provide solutions based on the understanding of customer needs.
Our requirement is for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with experience in system engineering and best practices.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Automate corporate subscriptions for Azure and setup dev environments for teams
- Consult customers on technical aspects of security, governance, installation, sizing, scaling
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations.
- Participating in architectural and design proposals.
- Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting cloud-based production systems.
- Experience with Azure is mandatory. GCP is a big plus.
- Experience with containers technologies: Docker/Podman, Kubernetes, Openshift.
- Experience setting up user authentication and roles, Active Directory basics:
- Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including:
- Check code quality
- Integration and automation testing setup
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- Experience working in core banking and payments domain is an asset
- Written and Spoken English language skills