We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer to work for an internal project of European Commission.
Location: Brussels (remote work is only allowed during COVID-19 restrictions apply, otherwise, the position will be onsite!)
Contract type: Employment (indefinate), OR freelancer (B2B).
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
Good knowledge of:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT technology
- Provision of expert advice on software development lifecycle and continuous delivery.
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management status reports, problem reporting and systems monitoring, issue tracking and organisation
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
- Risk analysis
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure;
- Drupal 8 and PHP
- Jenkins and Docker
- Service oriented architecture and design of Internet applications
- Ability to design complex systems able to support large number of concurrent transactions with a focus on performance aspects of IT infrastructure
- Search engines.
- Testing methods like BDD & TDD.
If you are interested into this opportunity, apply now! We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.