We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for an internal project of the European Commission.
Location:Brussels (initially it can be remote when the COVID-19 restrictions applies).
Duration: Long- term
Project: European Commission's internal IT system (more details will be provided in the next stages).
Please only consider to apply this job, if you are interested to work in Brussels onsite in the near future.
Contract type: Employment (Indefinate duration) or Freelancer (B2B)
You need to have:
- Set-up the development environment in the cloud so that the developer can develop in the cloud.
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of our applications by using Application lifecycle management and automation tools.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with our data centre team.
- Promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for all the projects.
- Promote the usage of Cloud methodologies for all the projects.
- Follow-up and facilitate the release management for some project
- Knowledge to building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure using Docker, Ansible.
- Knowledge of integration security in the DevSecOps pipeline (HP fortify, Owasp etc.)
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and tools (Bamboo, JIRA, Git)
- Proven experience in both Java, and WebLogic, Linux
- Proven experience in at least 1 programming language (Java, Python, Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Knowledge of Clouds platform and related tools..
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Good knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented
If you are interested, apply now! We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.