We are looking for a QA Dev role to accelerate API-First culture adoption within teams
- Support PO with BDD
- BDD Acceptance Test Specification
- Support Contract Testing
- API Acceptance Test
- FE Acceptance Test
- Maintain Stream Regression
- Track Code Analysis Results
- Track & Support E2E Regression
- Automate or Maintain FE Block / Feature
- Execute API Regression
- Extend API First culture to support and help Meccano adoption/transition
- Build, deploy and operate a mature QA Strategy in the eCommerce areas.
- Perform a Shift Left for core QA activities within Dev Cell and current Agile Workflow.
- Lay foundation for a resilient Continuous Delivery workflow at eCommerce areas.
- Lead the QA vision in Dev Cells to complement the Business perspective (E2E & Regression).
- Encourage and Track: Code Analysis, Unit Testing, security
- Encourage, Coach, Support & Track: Contract Testing
- Build & Maintain: Api testing
- Specification (BDD), execution & report: Acceptance testing
- Owner at Stream: Automate Blocks / Features
- Execute, Track & Report: Stream - Front End Regression
- Track & Support: End to End – Front End Regression
- Be part of a distributed technical team to help improving how a “state of the art” eCommerce platform is evolved, maintained and protected.
- Become a key player within multiple teams deploying highly industrialized frameworks to test and protect a Micro Services based eCommerce platform.
- Master a comprehensive and modern Tech Stack working in a big and complex environment.
- Meet and collaborate with expert roles in a fully agile and flexible ecosystem.
- Api- first
- Api rest
- Apache Jmeter
- Open API
- Open and happy to learn new tools & face technical challenges
- Feel confortable working in parallel with several technical contexts and teams
- Working experience with API: Swagger, OpenAPI or gRPC
- Agile mindset & working approach
- Happy to interact with multiple roles and teams across a complex environment
- Feel confortable working remotely
- Working experience with API Testing
- Working experience with Contract Testing
- Knowledge with API Performance Testing
- Any other QA role working experience
- Usage of DBB (Gherkin & Cucumber)
- Apache Jmeter or equivalent (Gatling, The Grinder, Locust, etc…)
- Test Automation FWs such as JUnit, Karate, Selenium, Appium, Cypress, etc…
- Working experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes environments
- Working experience with eCommerce platforms or projects