QA BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL
We are looking for a QA role to cover and protect from the Business Perspective the E2E vision and requirements.
- Define a brand-new FE (Web & Apps) Automation FW highly adapted to our client´s requirements.
- Build and maintain a business oriented E2E Regression set.
- Adapt Regression testing based on end user's behavior on production environment.
- Provide a realistic and always updated QA report for business stakeholders.
- Enable and support external QA & APM services such as Applause.
- Support and Track: APM Synthetic, Beta Testing, Performance Testing
- Support maintenance and evolution: Testing Environments,
- Compose, execute, report and track: FE E2E Regression Testing, API E2E Regression Testing,
- Track and Analysis (Regression impact): Acceptance Testing
- Be part of a distributed technical team to help improving how a “state of the art” eCommerce platform is evolved, maintained and protected
- Become a key player within multiple teams deploying highly industrialized frameworks to test and protect an international eCommerce platform.
- Master a comprehensive and modern Tech Stack working in a big and complex environment.
- Meet and collaborate with expert roles in a fully agile and flexible ecosystem.
- Regression Functional Impact Analysis
- Regression Testing Scopes Maintenance
- Testing Data & Envs Config Maintenance
- Maintain Continuous Testing Services
- Ad Hoc E2E FE Reg. Testing Compose & Execution
- Ad Hoc E2E FE API Testing Compose & Execution
- Support Beta Testing & APM Initiatives
- Continuous Report of QA Status to Business Stakeholders
- Functional QA role working experience
- API Testing working experience
- Usage of BDD (Gherkin & Cucumber)
- Working experience with Front End automation frameworks
- Open and happy to learn new tools & face technical challenges
- Happy to interact with multiple roles and teams across a complex environment
- Feel confortable working remotely
- Working experience with APM initiatives
- Working experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes environments
- Working experience with eCommerce platforms or projects
- Working experience with any customizable reporting platform/framework
- Working experience with DevOps platforms/environments
MS App Center