5 years minimum technical experience in Microsoft Office 365; Microsoft Core Infrastructure (Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 R2, Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, ADFS); Microsoft Messaging (Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013);Microsoft Virtualization (Hyper-V and/or App-V);
Microsoft Certified Architect ideally
As a technical lead (L3) exchange administrator, he/she should be able to manage office 365/Exchange 2016 environment without any issues. Ensure he has good experience in design, configurations and administration.
- Designs, plans and performs Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 migrations.
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Active Directory
- Overall 8-10 years of hands-on experience in design and configuration of O365
- Understands Office 365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, on premise, online
- Excellent experience of powershell and Java script
- Depth knowledge on managing O365 issues, exchange 2016/MS exchange administration
- Good knowledge of Directory sync
- Must have good knowledge of different licensing and administration roles on office 365
- In depth knowledge of message tracking, compliance management, anti-spam, anti-malware, spoofing, etc.
- Must be aware of exchange related certificate related activities, exchange server patch management
- Good knowledge on Active directory federation services (ADFS) and Azure AD connect
- Knowledge of Hybrid setup, gateway, spam email management
- Good written and oral communication
- Willing to work on 24/7 support and on call over weekends