We are looking for an experienced project manager for the Team Product Launch. That team is one of the teams in the department End-to-End Customer Journey for Mass Market within Customer Operations.
The ambition is to be recognized as the organisation providing the best customer service in Europe. In this context, you are responsible for the end to end coordination and implementation of a complete and new digital solution built in close partnership with another prestigious Belgian company. This project is key, strategic and with high visibility.
You'll be responsible to manage this project for Customer Operations, to coordinate and steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments and in close collaboration with external key stakeholders.
You'll be responsible to ensure that the project is delivered on-time, on-scope and on-budget using the clients methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various (internal and external) stakeholders (within impacted teams).
- Listen to the business, the management (different levels) and write the business requirements
- Be in close contact with IT who will propose a solution/prototype
- You will coordinate and ensure the development, testing, training and change management of the teams
- Coordinate and steer a large and diversified number of stakeholders (internal, external, onsite, offsite, offshore, technical & non technical, at all levels of management).
- Contribute and participate to the decision taking process
You are responsible for the end-to-end process from collection of ideas and requirements to the launch of a new product, including making of a prototype, testing, training and change management.
Degree & Experience
Experience (+10 years) in project managing and implementation of projects in complex environments
Background as business analyst
Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects
Experience in Launch of product and Prototyping
Experience in working with different internal and external stakeholders, virtual team, and team working on different locations in the world
Experience in Telco is considered as an added value
Familiar with Project Management methodologies (eg Agile)
Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
Strong Time management skills
Result driven en solution oriented (able to get things done)
Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills (technical and non-technical, local and non-local, different level of management)
- English fluent (meetings and documentations will be in English)