View all jobs
Delivery ManagerA Coruña, A Coruña · Information Technology
- Empower teams to be self-organized
- Ensure that the team builds solutions to an appropriate level of quality
- Foster a climate of continuous improvement both for yourself and your team, always eager to find new ways to improve processes and people.
- Resolve conflicts and facilitate conversations enabling alternative approaches to enrich outcomes.
- Manage projects by working with the team and customers, executing required workshops (Inception, Design Sprints, Lean Coffee...) or activities
- Reduce "time-to-market "
- Collaborate with the Product Owners helping them define product and project roadmaps and translating them into user stories. Define scope, timeline and budget using predictability and metrics.
- Identification of additional customer requirements, day-to-day project management tasks and coordination with other teams.
- Provide direction and guidance of scaled agile practices across teams.
- Manage issues and risks.
- Manage and cut down dependencies across teams.
- Coordinate and choreograph delivery across engineering teams
- Work on global strategy and global sizing
- Run specific trainings to improve teams performance and knowledge (User Stories writing, Scrum, remote work, prioritisation...)
- Data driven decision making. "Measure everything" attitude
- Maximise efficiency and reduce waste in the whole supply chain
- You have 2+ years of program/project/product delivery.
- You have 3+ years of management experience preferably within a software development project.
- Persuasive and compelling communication skills
- Out of the box and creative thinking.
- Proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross-functional and collaborative way.
- Great Organisational Skills
- Soft Skills
- Teaching & Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
- Servant Leadership
- Extensive experience working with Agile teams, including experience with SCRUM and Kanban (Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile coach is highly appreciated)
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships with others.
- You’re naturally curious and love learning new things. Proactivity is one of your virtues.
- You have a strong engineering, product-centric and Agile background.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or similar
- An understanding of modern software development practices and techniques (e.g. TDD, BDD)
- Team player mentality is a MUST
- Experience delivering solutions with Enterprise Ecommerce applications
- An understanding of build/deployment pipelines and associated tooling; CI/CD Knowledge/Experience
- Experience on PaaS.
- Experience using JIRA or equivalent tools
- Fluent English & Spanish