We are looking for a Senior Java Developer
in the context of developing, where you will be responsible for:
- Develop applications and tools under the guidance and close cooperation with the solution architects.
- Work on the basis of the development and test environments based on the EC agency in order to formally and practically onboard software as the basis for the Programme. Develop and support in the development of a Kubernetes-based infrastructure, develop networking policies, LBs, deployment strategies and cluster security.
- Develop small scale proof of concepts in structured activities and Sprints.
- Support in the creation of User Interface Design for the Front Office Project and the Single Access Portal Project.
- Provide (in some cases local) Support NPOs for the execution of pilots or implementation of solutions.
You will need experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Java technologies such as Wildfly, Java EE, Spring, Apache, Hibernate, JCR, Mule, MySQL CE and Oracle DB
- CI/CD pipeline building tools (git, maven, Jenkins)
- Ability to write Dockerfiles, Jenkinsfiles and Helm charts.
- Experience with cloud deployments, DevOps and infrastructure engineering
- Cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning (Ansible preferred)
It would be desirable
if you have experience with:
- Experience in coding with Python
- Microservices and in the service mesh on the Kubernetes platform.
- Experience with software development in a Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, deployment strategies and cluster security
- Expert knowledge in English (verbal and written) and desired knowledge in French.