QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Capable of understanding Inspection card / Quality control plan with respect to the drawing requirement.
- Capable of physically inspecting Mechanical & Electrical switch gear parts at supplier premises.
- Capable of handling & usage of Mechanical & Electrical Measuring Instruments & Gauges.
- Knowledge of SAP (QM & MM module), IEC / ISO Electrical standards.
- Capable of preparing insp. report & verifying the material test report w.r.t standard as required by insp. card.
- Capable to recommend new system, procedure and check list for raw material insp., in process insp., Finished product insp. work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Review processes, tests & inspects products, compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products confirming to the standard.
- Working from drawings, specifications, checklist, First off part Insp., root cause analysis, internal corrective actions and supplier correction actions.
- Capable to audit the product & assembly process based on the check list provided.
- Recommend modifications on continual Improvement activities.
- Capable of operating SAP Inspection Plan using SAP QM Module for Finished goods Posting.
- Maintain records with respect to ISO documentation.
- Regular Review & follow-up for non-conformities, corrective actions & 8D w.r.t customer complaints.
- Prepare report and graphs for Key performance Index (KPI).
- Adopt all safety Procedures & Practises during travel & abide by all safety practise as instructed at the supplier premises/location.