We are actively looking for a Information Security Officer. Your main objective will be to evolve to a business partner role, delivering value to the business while reducing and managing their risk.
Your main activities and responsibilities are as follows:
- You will serve as an expert advisor to the l ocal entities in the implementation and maintenance of information security processes and controls.
- You will identify and analyse risk, recommend appropriate mitigation options an assess the impact on the business environment and align appropriate mitigation actions or the prioritisation of projects and investments within the entity.
- You will escalate the need to redirect investment or change practices to mitigate critical risks and ensure legal, regulatory or commercial compliance.
- You will implement continuous improvement processes and activities (e.g. good practices, reporting, problem resolution) to ensure quality and relevance of information security services.
- You will monitor and maintain system confidentiality, integrity and availability and manage information security incident and ensure development and maintenance of auditable processes to enforce consistency across the region.
- You will identify and implement coordinated responses to information security audit and compliance issues.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, management information systems, information security or related field is preferred.
- ISACA, SANS/GIAC or CISSP certifications preferred.
- Strong knowledge of laws, regulations and standards that govern information security practices and frameworks such as ISO, NIST, SANS CSC, etc
- Strong background in IT risk analysis, auditing and/or information security practices with experience in financial/insurance industries.
- Information security awareness training experience.
- Strong knowledge of risks and risk mitigation strategies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities under limited supervision.
- Bilingual French + English