Java Senior Developer with Oracle skills
Norconsulting Group is looking for projects of the European Commission in Brussels for Java Developers with good Oracle skills.
Nice to have
- Oracle RDBMS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of EJB or JMS Queues (If you don´t have knowledge on this technologies will be mandatory to be willing to learn)
- Configure software versions of one or more software products.
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements.
- Production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team.
- Capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the system.