In this position you will be responsible for:
- Delivery hub for all necessary information to the FLS colleagues in the OCC.
- Implementation and checking of the file transfer milestones in the FT-Checker.
- Workout and providing the requirements for necessary operational user interfaces, covering all supported platforms.
- Fine tune file transfer configurations in cooperation with the system administrators and application owners.
- General analysis in order to optimize and introduce measures for future and existing file transfer procedures.
- Executing of tests for new ASI platform releases including services and tools.
- Coordinate time windows for software upgrades and maintenance work, covering all platforms and inclusive cooperation with the involved instances and parties.
- Creating the SUFTP/FITS authorization.
- Incident and problem handling according to the IPM (Incident and Problem Management) process for SLS.
- Root cause analyses and initiation of the appropriate measures to solve an incident permanently.
- Task/jobs execution and general support for ASI service customers.
- Collaboration and participation in projects.
- Service Manager for the TOP infrastructure IT service "File Transfer".
- Creating statistics and reports
Managed File Transfer Support SLS team - based in Zurich/Switzerland, with standard working hours CET between 8am-5pm - acts as an application support for ASI on all supported platforms (Solaris, AIX, z/OS, WSP and AS400). SLS handles incidents, problems and changes regarding file transfers. SLS also ensures the availability of the TOP infrastructure IT service "File Transfer", coordinates changes and provides support for further development of used and implemented processes and tools.
Your experience and skills
Experience and background required:
- Basic education / apprenticeship
- Basic IT Knowledge, including Microsoft Office
- Operating system skills like Unix, Linux, Windows and z/OS desirable
- Knowledge in SSH (Secure Shell) and security certificates for file transfer desirable
- Knowledge in ServiceNow desirable
- Good communicator and coordinator
- Fluent in English and eager to work in a Global Team
- Willingness to work in a 7x24 hour shift operation