- Knowledge and certification in BPM methodologies (e.g. lean approach to process management).
- Experience in BPM projects including different (large) organisations.
- Sound understanding of Information Technology and/or knowledge of data modelling, and reporting governance.
- Experience in technical and semantic interoperability.
- Knowledge of business analysis, business process analysis and modelling;
- Change management:
- Demonstrated skills to lead creative workshops.
- Experience with EU or inter-governmental projects
The following expertise will be consider as an asset:
- Experience with managing change in a governmental organisation.
- Experience and certification in project management.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role.
- Coordination of a team of 6 people.
- Business process engineering.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise.
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
- Risk analysis.
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure.