ICT Security Delivery Consultant
As ICT Consultant, based on your technical expertise, you design, implement, and, operate tailor-made and standardized ICT solutions.
You ensure service management, technical consultancy and after sales support to meet/exceed expectations of external professional customers.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities :
- You validate proposed solution in pre-sales phase
- You implement, operate & maintain ICT solutions
- You handle the provisioning, support and tickets of the shared firewall, e-mail protection and DDOS infrastructure
- You provide technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to recommend the appropriate technical solution.
- You develop, maintain and share technical expertise and customer specific information
- You will be working in a team and perform a guard duty
- You provide Professional service to guide our customers in their Security Business
Bachelor or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and deep expertise in security products (firewall, proxy, anti-virus, anti-spam, DDOS).
- Product knowledge in one or more of the following areas is preferably: Fortinet, Microsoft Security, Arbor, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, F5, CyberArk
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (oral and written)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- You are able to understand, advice and explain highly complex business challenges/trends/strategy in your domain and translate them into business needs