We are looking for Full-stack Java developer to work for an internal project of European Commission.
Location: Brussels 1000
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture, design and implementation of existing systems
- Design of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Development and maintenance of software applications and components
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination and implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the analysts.
- Production and support of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- Setup and maintain continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- User guidance and support on the usage of the information systems.
If you are interested, apply now (as freelancer/ employee), and let´s discuss together.
- Good knowledge on UML, JIRA, Confluence, build tools (maven), and CD/CI pipelines.
- Good analytical skills, be fluent in English and have good drafting skills, along with a basic understanding of French (French is an asset, not necessary).