We are looking for Java back-end Developer/ architect
to work for an internal project of European Commission.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
- The production and update of Software architecture, Services architecture , and Security architecture for the systems concerned;
- Creation and maintenance of architecture models in UML.
- Selection of the best architecture solution by leading architectural proof of concepts aiming at developing reusable components and services.
- Define framework solutions / recommend usage of existing European Commission solutions for Role based access control, Application auditing, Application logging, Management of reference data services;
- Study of a common development framework to be shared among financial applications covering different programming periods with the aim of testing a possible convergence between financial systems;
- Development of specific modules when requested.
All these activities require interactions with other IT teams as well as a strong participation in business and/or functional working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the stakeholders (IT and business).
Good knowledge of:
Interested? You can apply as a freelancer or employee. Apply now and let´s discuss together.
- Information systems Architecture.
- Information systems design and architecture issues (SOA, ESB, WSDL, BEPL).
- J2EE (EJB/Spring) development tools.
- Webservices (SOAP/Rest).
- Good knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
- Good knowledge of IBM Rational
- Maven, LDAP
- Experience with SVN Management
- IT methodologies and frameworks (RUP, PM2, ITIL, CMMI …);
- Knowledge of Kafka, Flyway Vaadin and Angular are an asset
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (Rational Team Concert, Aris, Enterprise Architect)