For one of our major clients in the financial sector
, we are looking for a Security Evangelist.
- As member of the security evangelist team you will contribute to:
- The design of the security best practices including architecture principles, tools, patterns and develop architecture policies, standards and solutions.
- Provide guidance and be a facilitator to ensure that standard security best practices are applied consistently and in a meaningful way on project.
- Share their experience and vision to build security awareness with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams. Become the go-to person for given security domain.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders, detect unaddressed security needs and identify opportunities for collaboration.
- Key Tasks:
- To develop concrete solution architecture deliverables
- To develop, maintain and share security best practices .
- To Participate in discussions regarding the high level design and implementation of security in projects
- To work in close collaboration with Security team, Technology Managers, Enterprise Architecture Team and project team to build security standard and solutions.
- To raise awareness of security issues
- 10+ year of technical experience preferably in IT Security
- Experience in leading technology or architecture positions
- Ability to articulate a mid/long term vision for the evolution of the Security technologies and evolution
- Understanding of the technology trends driving corporate IT markets and Cyber Security.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in English, sharing strategy and vision with both peers and management.
- Willing to work with others and ability to manage senior stakeholders relationship.
- Drive and energy, entrepreneurial attitude, hands-on mentality
- Complimentary Experience & Competences:
- Knowledge of federation, identity and access management
- Knowledge of security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Knowledge of risk management framework & risk assessment procedures
- Knowledge of cloud solutions & cloud security.
- Knowledge of Network security concepts, architecture and components
- Knowledge of architecture framework like TOGAF and IAF
- Solid understanding of public cloud environment and shared responsibility model
- Experience in banking or highly regulated environment
- Certification in Cyber-Security such as SANS, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, …
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.