For one of our major clients in the financial sector
, we are looking for a Business Analyst / Business Solutions.
You will perform a Product Business Analyst (PBA) role for Asset Servicing within the Change Management department of Group Strategy and Product Expansion.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Product Change Management department, where you will be responsible for managing the product evolutions in Asset Servicing demanded by your colleague product managers, for defining and designing the required changes/ solution, and for coordinating with Group Business Solution (GBS) and Operational teams and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Network, Risk, Legal) to successfully implement them.
You could be involved in both IT and non-IT projects related to Asset Servicing.
You are motivated to work in a challenging environment, committed to results, while preserving a highly collaborative and supportive work environment.
In this role:
• You provide support to experienced colleague Product Business Analyst(s) on TCS BANCS implementations with the aim to build internal expertise.
• You will contribute to the project definition phase:
o You will participate to the definition of the detailed business scope with internal (i.e. Product Managers, Operations, Network, Commercial and IT) and external clients or external partners and recommend best solutions taking needs and constrains into account.
o You collaborate with the Information System Architect for the definition of the IT solution.
o You will define the most optimal trade-off between the project scope and the solution.
o You will work with Operations and Commercial to ensure maximal use of standard BaNCS functionality rather than specific processes and customizations.
• You are a key contributor to the project baselining phase:
o You produce the high-level requirements and confirm the business case.
o You coordinate with the Application Development Owners to define the best way to deliver the service.
o You ensure compliance of the delivery with the agreed business scope and high-level requirements.
• You support the IT delivery team mainly the Business analysts in preparing the detailed Business Requirements document.
- Several years of experience with TCS BANCS implementations, ideally at different customers. Deep understanding of how BaNCS was used to provide solutions for other customers.
- Good business knowledge in the asset servicing domain (corporate action processing, market claims and transformations, related Swift messaging).
- Additional business or technical knowledge in related domains such as tax services (at source tax withholding, tax reclaims) or settlement (Target 2 Securities).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, peers and management and build relationships.
- Drive and team spirit.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.