We are setting up a Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) to allow curators of valuable business data to provide this data to our community of consumers.
Ease of use of the platform and reusability for our providers as well as for our consumers is of paramount importance.
We are looking for a hands-on software architect with knowledge of the following technologies:
• Azure App Gateway
• Azure API Management
• Azure App Services
• Azure EventGrid
• API development based on the Microsoft Asp.Net Core framework
• Containerization (Docker)
• Azure DevOps (GIT, repositories, pipelines)
• OpenAPI specification
• Knowledge of Logic Apps and Azure Service Bus is an asset
• You have a good understanding of APIs and their position in the world of integration.
• You see creating and documenting design & development guidelines as a vital part of your job
• Good communication skills
• The ability to deal with different stakeholders, which might have different speeds, maturity and requirements to make use of the Platform.
• Affinity with project management
• An understanding of the conception of reusable platforms and frameworks
• Dutch is an asset