For a European Institution in The Hague, Norconsulting Group is currently looking for a User Experience/Interface Developer (UX/UI)
with the focus on development. The requested profile should be able to develop and implement User Interfaces for Java applications.
For this you will be responsible
- Many dimensions including different disciplines such as interaction design, information architecture, visual design, usability, and human-computer interaction.
- Designing (digital or physical) products that are useful, easy to use, and delightful to interact with to enable a positive experience.
- Develop Wire-framing and UI prototypes under the guidance and close cooperation with the rest of the team.
- UX writing, Visual communication and Interactive design and coding
- Develop and support in the development of User Interfaces in a Kubernetes-based infrastructure.
- Develop small scale proof of concepts in structured activities and Sprints.
You will have experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Technical environment based on Java technologies
- Experience with microservices and containers (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Design (BDD)
- Requirements management tools like Gherkin and R4J
- Experience with CI/CD
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required.