We are looking for an experienced Cloud/DevOps Engineer,
who would work for a project onsite at Europea Commission. The project is internal project of the European Commission.
Location: Brussels (onsite after COVID measures).
Your responsibilities will be:
You shall have:
- set-up the development environment in the cloud so that the developer can develop in the cloud.
- facilitate the continuous delivery of our applications by using Application lifecycle management and automation tools.
- participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with other EC DevOps teams.
- promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for all the projects.
- promote the usage of Cloud methodologies for all the projects.
- Follow-up and facilitate the release management for some projects
If you are interested, please apply now! and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented
- Knowledge to building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, SVN, Git, Nexus, etc.)
- Proven experience in application or web server (Apache, Tomcat or WebLogic).
- Proven experience in at least 1 programming language (JAVA, Python, Bash,Perl, etc.)
- Proven experience in the cloud (Aws, Azure, Openstack etc.”)
- Proven experience in infrastructure as code (Ansible, Yaml etc.)