Data Scientist | Digital Health
As Data Science team member you will be working with very high performance people across the organization, including senior business people and most importantly with senior medical scientists.
Our client uses a state-of-the-art infrastructure that allows them to dimension problems, understand correlations of specific medical conditions that might be affecting women without them knowing it, or simply finding correlations that will improve people’s life in difficult moment of their life.
Being part of a Data as a Service team, you will make a great impact on women’s life, as your conclusions will be used directly by women, but also by laboratories to build better products, insurance companies for establishing healthier lifestyle to impact prevention, and from scientific teams from a diversity of places like private and public hospitals for research purposes.
What they offer.
- Good knowledge of python for data analysis and data visualization libraries tools
- Strong educational background, e.g Degree in Computer Science, Biomed engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience using machine learning techniques and applying them in production environments
- Ability to work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a self-starter, and enjoy being part of and contributing to a hard-working team.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and creatively leverage new technologies and knowledge. Ability to work flexibly and independently in an agile, fast changing environment. Valuable.
- A background in Probability & Statistics would be a bonus
- Experience publishing in peer reviewed scientific journals is a plus
- They support their employees with a continuous training and learning environment and an attractive package including equity.
- At the same time, the new team member will work on a product that is already changing people’s life.
- Competitive salary based on experience, including equity
- Flexible schedule and a special attention to work-life and family-life balance
- Option to work remotely once a week
- 6 days off per year for training & annual training budget
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap