The role of the SAP Security and GRC Access Control Expert is to provide functional and technical expertise in the design of SAP authorization concepts, in their practical implementation and in their monitoring (leveraging SAP GRC Access Control solutions) in order to guarantee the security of the SAP landscape by closely assisting the SAP Security Service Manager.
Next to this “business as usual” role, the mission also consists of managing a major upgrade project (SAP GRC 10.1 to 12.0) from an access control perspective in collaboration with multiple teams.Collaboration, communication and ontime delivery will be key for this MUST HAVE project.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Manage medium/large projects with limited risks and resources requirements with limited supervision.
• Understand, assist and challenge the users in the elaboration of their requirements
• Translate those requirements into best practice solutions leveraging your expertise
• Produce blueprint documentation describing the target solutions in line with project and validation methodologies
• Contribute to the practical implementation of the solutions by maintaining system configuration (incl. role design) and interacting with SAP developers to ensure that implemented enhancements meet technical specifications
• Perform in-depth testing of the solutions (both informal and formal) to guarantee the quality of the final deliverable.
• Collaborate with international teams in delivering projects
• Optimizes solutions relating to specific project issues.