We are looking for a Technical Writer
with experience in agile methodologies for one of our clients in Amsterdam.
- Production of end-user support and training material, such as user guides, help texts, release notes, etc.;
- Writing of end-user support and training documentation regarding (current and new) information systems;
- Preparation of reference and maintenance manuals and other technical documentation in consultation with developers, system architects and software architects;
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
- Experience in combining the role of technical writer with providing user testing support and coordinating 3rd line support;
- Analytically oriented to establish root causes of defects and incidents
- A bachelor degree in IT or related studies.
- 8 years' experience as a Technical Writer or in a similar role.
- Experience using agile software development methodologies
- Preparation of user guidance/training material (incl. videos);
- Moderation of discussion forums;
- Publication of release communications/news items on the IRIS website;
- Running of showcases of the system for key users;
- Coordination and support of user acceptance testing;
- Coordination of third line support;
- A strong technical background, specifically the delivery of complex software systems;
- Experience in working with JIRA is desired;
- Experience in working with Dynamics365 is desired