BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Norconsulting has been trading for nearly 15 years. Our Head Office are based in Spain and have offices in Belgium, Denmark and Estonia.
Norconsulting is a specialist Head Hunting and recruitment company for permanent & temporary personnel to a diverse range of clients across the spectrum of IT, Pharma, Finance, Engineering and Aerospace.
We are now embarking upon an exciting & ambitious growth plan, which will see us expand our service offering to customers globally.
We are now looking to recruit a driven & self-motivated Business Development Managers to join our team on a remote basis with occasional travel to our head office and drive forward the next phase of development.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Operations Director our Business Development Managers will be responsible for developing relationships with key client opportunities, presenting our exciting service models to prospect customers and converting those prospects into new clients.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking to join a reputable and growing organisation where you can make the role your own, be an integral part of the success of the business & achieve long term personal career development that is directly linear to the growth that you help to generate.
Experience within the Recruitment Industry is essential to be successful in this role.
We are offering a competitive salary, & a lucrative uncapped commission scheme as well a number of other benefits including phone, laptop, & genuine progression opportunities.
- We are looking for someone who is able to take initiative & manage their own schedule in order to win new business
- Researching and comprehensively understanding customer needs, and evaluating how our service offerings can best meet those needs.
- You will be booking appointments for face-to-face meetings, attending meetings, delivering presentations & securing new instructions from customers with the support of our Operations Managers
- Detailed briefing of operations teams and conducting 1st class operational introductions and handovers for all new customers that you convert.
- For higher profile sales opportunities, you will work directly with the group MD to pitch, negotiate, convert those opportunities & build the foundations of long-term customer relationships
- Accurate activity reporting, pipeline management, market intelligence updates and competitor tracking
- Part of your role will involve managing your leads, adding contacts to our CRM, creating proposals to send to new clients & getting creative with email and marketing campaigns to help secure new client opportunities.
- Recruitment sector business development and B2B customer relationship management experience.
- The new Business Development Executive will have experience in qualifying leads & converting them into prospects, managing a pipeline of potential clients & securing new business opportunities
- Organisational skills & the ability to manage your own administration efficiently. The ability to work remotely or from home (where required)
- You must be able to deal with higher level price negotiations and deliver packages to meet customer budgets.
- You will have similar experience gained within the recruitment sector.
- The tenacity & the confidence to take a cold-call through to pitch, negotiation & conversion
- Good presentation skills & you must be well-presented
- Enthusiasm, ambition & you must be genuinely target-driven with the discipline to meet both activity and revenue targets
- A driving license.