For a European Commission Agency in Rijswijk, Norconsulting Group is currently looking for a Java Developer in which the candidate will be responsible for:
- Make (small) designs before implementing (e.g. UML sequence diagram and class diagram)
- Solve given sub-problems by investigating/designing and implementing
- Design and update business process workflows and business rules based on Java.
- Create the validation process based on Java technologies.
- Build and deploy a service based on iText technologies.
- Create business reports generation with iText.
- Develop microservices with integration to its own database or other systems
- Design the API that will allow other services in the ecosystem to look up reference data
- Write unit and system integration test cases
- Upgrading the current technological stack. As iText knowledgeable person, you will be in charge of designing and rendering the new forms
- More than 4 year-experience as software engineer/developer
- Required technologies: iText + Spring framework
- Asset technologies: Kubernetes, Kafka and CI/CD techniques
If you recognize yourself in the job description above, we are really looking forward to meeting you.