We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers - and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. Right from the start, we need to understand and appropriately position the agency application ecosystem - and the Technical Architect has the prime responsibility for making this happen.
Our Technical Architects will become deep product experts with Java applications, and work closely with Product teams to ensure success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor, driving conversations with Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a program direction.
You’ll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
You’ll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- You’ll have experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Waterfall methodology development techniques
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery on projects
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our agency to the next level
- waterfall methodologies
- REST API,
- reactive programming,
- software development