Android, SQL, Python, LinuxStationSpecialist
We are working to build an ecosystem of devices that will take voice commands to a completely new level for control of our digital and physical world.
You are a good fit if you:
- are familiar with fundamentals of electronics and can read circuit diagrams;
- understand the architecture of Windows and Linux systems and have admin experience;
- have basic knowledge and experience with networking (TCP/IP);
- know programming or scripting languages on a basic level (Python, bash);
- communicate using technical English on a conversational level;
- have Chinese work permit.
Bonus points for:
- experience with tests for manufacturing automation;
- experience with stress testing;
- knowledge of Android OS architecture and debugging on the kernel and user mode levels;
- basic SQL querying skills;
- Chinese language skills.
As part of your job, you will:
- monitor production on site on a regular basis;
- organize production of samples: order PCBs, components, third-party assembly, and test production;
- participate in developing and debugging automated testing algorithms for new supported systems and platforms;
- collaborate effectively with the development team to identify possible reasons for detected errors and suggest solutions;
- perform lab testing of new components like microphones and speakers.