enior Software Engineer Java (developer)
Imagine… that you are contributing to a high performing team in the IT Systems area of Markets and Treasury! You are part of a DevOps organization with a clear customer focus.
Making a difference
• You will be part of a self-organizing DevOps team, mainly focused on Software Engineering (solution development), working on an application to manage the bank’s FTP policy across all business units that require funding from the Treasury department of Rabobank.
• You are a team player and help the teams to improve the BusDevOps way of working, taking ownership into the teams and sharing your knowledge.
• You identify innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
• You closely follow the developments in your profession and incorporate these in the execution of your development work.
• You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders.
• You translate detailed backlog product items to technical solutions and develop these into a working solution.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. FX/MM Derivatives is part of Wholesale & International’s FM BackOffice cluster and responsible for a large part of the Markets & Treasury system landscape.
Customer focus, Good communication skills, Collaboration and Technologically advanced are essential for the role of Software Engineer. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree;
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Java Software Engineer;
• Experience with working with microservices software architectures;
• Experience with hosting applications fully or partially in the cloud (Azure/PCF);
• Knowledge of REST API development for external interfaces;
• Experienced in backend development with exposure to front end (web) development;
• Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice, Tools and trends;
• Knowledge of and experience of Java development methods, best practices, applicable IT architectures and most common development tools;
• Experienced in writing database queries with SQL;
• Preferably knowledge of and experience in working at a financial institution;
• Knowledge of tools like Azure DevOps and Splunk monitoring;
• Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and BusDevOps;
• Flexible and Pro-active attitude, strong analytic mindset, result oriented;
• Good oral and written communication skills in English