Senior Business Analyst
Imagine… that you are contributing to a high performing team in the IT Systems area of Markets and Treasury! You are part of a DevOps organization with a clear customer focus.
Making a difference
• You will be part of a self-organizing DevOps team, mainly focused on Business Analysis, working on an application to manage the bank’s FTP policy across all business units that require funding from the Treasury department of our client.
• You are a team player and help the teams to improve the BusDevOps way of working, taking ownership into the teams and sharing your knowledge.
• You closely follow the developments in your profession and incorporate these in the execution of your business analysis work.
• You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders.
• You translate business and customer requirements to detailed backlog product items, including test scenarios, and participate in functional testing of the delivered solution.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. FX/MM Derivatives is part of Wholesale & International’s FM BackOffice cluster and responsible for a large part of the Markets & Treasury system landscape.
Customer focus, Good communication skills, Collaboration and coaching are essential for the role of Business Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree;
• Minimum 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
• Good knowledge of and experience in the Markets & Treasury domain;
• Ideally knowledge of the benchmark reform and transition to risk-free rates;
• Knowledge of and experience of Business Analysis methods, best practices and applicable IT architectures;
• Experienced in using data analysis (with use of MicroSoft and SQL) to execute your analysis and finding root causes of problems;
• Familiar with new technology like microservices, REST API and cloud (Azure/PCF);
• Preferably knowledge of tools like Azure DevOps and Splunk monitoring;
• Preferably experienced in writing test scenarios following the BDD method;
• Experienced in coaching more junior colleagues;
• Experienced in stakeholder management;
• Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and BusDevOps;
• Flexible and Pro-active attitude, strong analytic mindset, result oriented;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English