Our client is a Belgian Consultancy focusing on helping their clients make better use of their data through innovative technological solutions.
They won a huge project which consists in the biggest ODOO implementation project worldwide ever.
You will work within a team composed of Odoo developers, the client's core solutions developers, business analysts and project managers.
As a Senior Odoo Developer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyse, challenge and estimate customer requirements gathered by our business analysts
- Define features scope by keeping focus on scalability
- Implement features and review code of your teammates
You will also get the chance to contribute to the development of the company through your vision and your taste for entrepreneurial activities.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science
- Recent minimum 2-3 years working experience with the Odoo framework
- Good knowledge of main standard Odoo modules (CRM, Sales, Purchase, Accounting, etc.)
- Experience with customer-oriented solutions
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of computer data structures
- Git, Linux
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS
- Open-minded, curious and assertive
- Professional knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Project management methodologies (SCRUM, Agile)
- Good knowledge of JIRA, JIRA Software
- Knowledge in .NET/C#
Our client offers :
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners
- Environment open to new technologies
- Recurring training sessions on BI and IT subjects
- Nice office and awesome colleagues
- Regular events after work hours
- Opportunities to propose and work on new projects once a month
- Competitive financial package
PPlease apply online if you are interested in this opportunity or contact directly email@example.com with your CV.