* You work as a bridge builder within a software development team.
• Most of your time goes into integration projects: laying integrations between existing internal systems and various internal and external customers / providers / systems, which creates the necessary complexity, both functional and technical.
• That is why you also spend time on, among other things, functional thinking, questioning various parties and devising technical concepts.
• Together with the business, you (re) search for the best solution within the set domain and the impacted processes.
• You have an affinity with Agile development and the principles of Agile
• You can convert the wishes of the customers and business into working SW
• You are able to familiarize yourself with HR, Payroll and general services, so that you can take total ownership with regard to scope and content.
• You are a team player who likes a challenge
• You have knowledge of
o .NET Core & .NET (C #)
o ASP.NET MVC
o Web Api
o HTML, CSS
o Git, TFS, Scrum
Nice to have
o Azure Devops
• You have an eye for simplicity, detail and consistency, without losing sight of the wider framework.
• You are able to form a pragmatic consensus from different opinions.
• You are able to lead a meeting and formulate conclusions and concrete agreements.
• You show initiative, communicate actively and want to be a key player.
• You are supportive and committed to colleagues and customers.
• You have experience in projects with small teams
• You are result-oriented and see meeting a deadline as a challenge.
• You are familiar with Scrum / Agile, and know how to apply it practically
• Dutch and English, good level