We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to work for an interesting and dynamic project in European Commission.
Who we are?:
Norconsulting is an international Recruitment and Head Hunting service provider, supplying companies with highly qualified staff in both permanent and contract positions
The tasks to be performed include:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with
- the users.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- In depth knowledge of Agile principles.
- Very good knowledge of SharePoint Server 2013/2016 administration and custom development (Server and Client Side Object Model).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 and IIS Server administration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014+ administration.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- In depth knowledge of ASP.NET, .NET 4.6+, C#, ASP.NET WebAPI (ODATA Standard), Entity Framework.
Due to international and multicultural setting of European Commission, ideal candidate needs to have good communcation skills, excellent team player with a good level of English.
Did we just described you? Then, don´t wait and apply now! We will contact you asap.