Job Role : Sr. Lead Engineer Subsea Control Systems
Location : Navi Mumbai
Responsible for selection, definition, design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation, commissioning of Subsea Control System and umbilicals including subsea instrumentation, associated topside control equipment from concept to commissioning.
- Responsible for selection and definition of Subsea Control System (SCS) including Subsea Distribution System, umbilicals, subsea instrumentation, associated topside control equipment from concept to commissioning.
- Responsible for preparation of procedures, specification and technical documentation for SCS.
- Responsible for preparation of scope of work for engineering, procurement, fabrication testing and installation of SCS.
- Technical bid evaluation and selection of SCS.
- Interfacing with the topside ICSS (such as DCS/ESD) suppliers to define & develop the interface between MCS & DCS
- Carryout approval, review and verification of design and engineering documents as per project specifications, codes & standards and regulations.
- Manage supervision of manufacturing, testing and installation activities.
- Manage and resolve interface issues and technical queries.
- Approve QA/QC, FAT, Proto-type test, EFAT/FIT for SCS
- Witness FAT, EFAT/FIT, Qualification testing programs, etc.
- Manage commercial, contractual and administrative aspects and provide timely inputs to project manager.
- Job progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Provide professional guidance and support to associated team members.
- Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Knowledge of latest developments in offshore industry.
- Experience in review, programming and troubleshooting.
- Experience in HAZOP, LOPA and SIL assessment studies.
- Knowledge of Installation related challenges.
- Knowledge of materials and material selection.
- Experience in testing, pre-commissioning, troubleshooting and commissioning.
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
- Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and testing of Subsea Control Equipment for Oil and Gas Development Projects with preferably one of the projects involving floating processing facilities as hub.