Experience with GIS is a must (G / tech-Esri)
The projects are mainly situated in the GIS domain.
Demonstrable experience with GIS packages:
Arc GIS Server,
- Geocortex Essentials,
- Arc GIS Workflow Manager,
- FME server,…
Senior level 10 Years
- Capturing and analyzing functional needs of the business
- Leading projects (Min. 5 years ideally 10 years)
- Bizagi (Digital Process Automation)
- Project management (Prince2, PMP, Scrum)
- knowledge of Project Scope Definition methodologies
- Experience with projects related to system integrations
Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical / engineering background or equivalent through experience.
• Demonstrable experience in technical environments in which the projects are situated.
• Communication and customer oriented, preferably through demonstrable preparation / training.
• Minimum 10 years experience in infrastructure projects or development projects
• of which at least 5 years experience in leading and guiding projects with total budgets of at least 1000 K EUR.
• Capacity to oversee several individual projects, and to manage and optimize the substantive connections between the various projects
• Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2
The identification and analysis of the needs of the business and the translation to an ICT solution within the GIS domain.
Leading ICT GIS projects to meet business needs. This includes:
- Drawing up project planning
- Organizing and monitoring project implementation in collaboration with project leader (s) within the business
- Operational management of the different project teams
- Monitoring the scope and budget of the various projects
- Organizing project transfer
- The provision of adequate reporting to all parties involved
- To be able to use project management techniques and tools (risk management, issue management,…)
- Knowledge of MS Project, MS Office (such as PowerPoint, Excel, ...).
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Very good knowledge of the terminology, organization, roles and processes of the PM methodology (eg Prince-2, PMI, PMBOK,…), preferably demonstrated by certification. To be able to transfer expert knowledge in this field
You will end up in the ICT department and will report to the Team Manager GIS / CAD.
- Within the GIS team you work together with a number of internal and external employees.
- The projects are mainly situated in the GIS domain: including construction and implementation of Central Addresses Reference File, GIPOD project, Digitization project for advice on the environment counter, integrations with other systems, including ERP and sampling application.
- This therefore concerns a mix of further optimization projects and implementation of new functionalities within the GIS domain.