- Relevant mid-level certifications such as N+, MCSA, etc. required.
- Good customer orientation and communication skills
- Minimum 8 years of experience required.
- Ability to manage team’s workload and monitor the activities
- Very Good Knowledge of Azure Blue prints and management groups, policies
- Knowledge on Azure AD, On-Prem AD, DNS, GPO, DHCP, WSUS, WDS, and DFS across multiple domains while ensuring standardization, performance, reliability, and change control process are adhered to.
- Must demonstrate good understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud, network operations, private and hybrid cloud administration.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Application Insights, Zabbix, Management Suite (OMS) and SSL Management
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and Express Route), IIS, Azure SQL / SQL Server performance tuning and best practices
- Good understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery practices.
- Good working experience with Key Vault, Billing, Network and NSGs
- Dashboard Creations skills(Power BI).Azure CLI, PowerShell and shell scripting
Good knowledge of Networking and security
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administration of Azure platform primarily
- Implement and manage backup processes and disaster planning for servers and databases and BC Management
- Implement and manage server monitoring and alerting processes/applications with Real time Dashboards.
- Support PCI audits and proactive scanning
- Maintain relationships with IT departments at customer sites.
- Responsible for lifecycle(S/W Version) Management
- Responsible for researching and recommending innovative and automated approaches to team.