Norconsulting Group is looking for a marketing agile project manager to build & deliver top the marketing tools, providing solutions to interact with our customer in an omni-channel strategy, across digital, mobile and physical channels.
You like challenges, new technologies and you want to work in a collaborative team. You have high interest in marketing technologies and communication channels? The customers’ satisfaction and experience are key for you?
Our team is searching for your profile!
In a digital environment in permanent evolution, the personalized experiences and the 1-to-1 communication became the standard, whose pertinence relies on a relevant communication strategy combined to an efficient technologic ecosystem.
As Marketing Agile project manager, you will be part of the -Transformations division and will join the AdTech/MarcTech department. This team aims at collecting & analysing needs, and at implementing, with the architecture and development teams, the solutions for the advertising and marketing activities.
In this context, you’ll be assigned to the management and follow-up of marketing projects, liaising the needs from our internal customers to the delivery of the agile (and non agile) delivery teams.
Among your main responsibilities:
• You rapidly understand business strategies and objectives
• You collect the needs of our internal customers into a backlog and mature them
• You define and document the priorities
• You determine with the stakeholders and the delivery teams the minimum viable products to maximize the value/cost ratio
• You follow and request budgets
• You liaise with the AdTech/MarTech specialist to guarantee that solutions are compliant with the AdTech/MarTech ecosystem
• You follow the projects with the agile and non-agile delivery teams (business and IT)
• You communicate on the status of the requests to the internal stakeholders & to the management
• You guarantee the respect of the agile and/or non-agile project gates.
• You participate to projects core meetings and/or agile ceremonies with various stakeholders and IT teams
• You keep an eye of marketing technologies to feed / challenges our stakeholders with new opportunities
• You have a good knowledge of marketing tools and principles (personalisation, individualisation, AI driven decisions, communication channels,.. ) as well as the associated market challenges
• Very good skills in communication towards Business and IT
• Very good skills in coordination and facilitation
• Facilitator and Solution oriented
• Organized, you are able to simultaneously manage multiple activities and projects.
• You have experience in working in agile teams, knowing the SAFE agile scaling framework is a plus
• Flexible and stress resistant (with respect of pre-defined deadlines and priorities).
• Responsible, you work independently, and you are able to take your own decisions and responsibilities.
• Knowledge in advertising technologies is a plus
• You are sensible to business operational processes and their related efficiency
• Professional knowledge of English.
• Good knowledge of French or Dutch, you are able attend and interact in multi-languages meetings.
Some example of projects/initiative you will be in charge of
• Modification & improvement of the existing communication channels
• Development of new communication channels
• Further development of our AI based marketing communication solutions